All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.87Trending at £4.31
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a general history of banking in America, emphasizing the relation between bank credit and the development of the American economy. The effects on the banking industry of population growth, industrialization, technological advance, and changes in the forms and sizes of business firms are examined.
- Author Biographyescott /f Paul /i B.
- Author(s)Paul B. Trescott
- Date of Publication29/06/1982
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.