CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying four major areas of financial development, this text looks at the performance of various types of capital resources in the economic reforms of China. These areas are: banking and loans; trade and foreign direct investments; official flows and foreign exchanges; and the stock market.
- Author BiographyKUI-WAI LI is Associate Professor of Economics and Finance at the City University of Hong Kong. Dr. Li has done extensive research on the economic reforms in banking and financial development of China and has published Financial Repression and Economic Reform in China (Praeger, 1994), in addition to numerous articles on Asian economies. His next work is Economism: The Asian Development Paradigm, forthcoming from Praeger.
- Author(s)Kui-Wai Li
- Date of Publication16/04/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.