All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis focuses on financing constraints in the Renewable Energy Industry. It includes a literature review on funding gaps, investigates market timing in seasoned equity offerings, analyzes convertible debt structures, and examines the market impact of business combinations in the industry.
- Author BiographyChristoph Ettenhuber was a research and teaching assistant at Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Chair of Corporate Finance. He now works for a major automotive company.
- Author(s)Christoph Ettenhuber
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFinanzmarkte und Klimawandel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.