All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile energy efficiency projects could partly meet energy demand more cheaply than supplies, weak economic institutions in developing and transitional economies impede developing and financing energy efficiency retrofits. This book analyzes these difficulties, and suggests a 3-part model for projectizing and financing energy efficiency retrofits.
- Author(s)Anke S. Meyer,Chandrasekar Govindarajalu,Jeremy Levin,Robert P. Taylor,William A. Ward
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.