CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information and analysis of how multilateral, bilateral, and commercial financiers decide to support an energy project. This book presents the changes in the attitudes and orientations of these financiers as they have entered a competitive environment seeking opportunities to do more business in the energy sector of developing countries.
- Author BiographyHossein Razavi holds an MS degree in engineering and a Ph.D. in economics. A graduate of Harvard Advanced Management Program, he has written extensively on the energy industry. Recent papers have been published in Energy Journal, Energy Economics, Annual Review of Energy and Environment, Oil & Gas Journal, and Hydrocarbon Technology Quarterly. He is a member of the Editorial Board of the Energy Journal.
- Author(s)Hossein Razavi
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.