All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the legacy of the 2003 ruling of the Court of Justice of the European Union in Altmark. This book also examines the European Commission's response to the Altmark ruling in measures known as the 'Altmark-Monti-Kroes Package' and charts the review of this package from 2009 culminating in a package of measures, known as the Almunia Package.
- Author BiographyErika Szyszczak is a Jean Monnet Professor of Law ad personam at the University of Leicester, UK and a practising barrister at Littleton Chambers, Temple, UK. Johan van de Gronden is Professor of European Law at the Law Faculty of the Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLegal Issues of Services of General Interest
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byErika Szyszczak,Johan Willem van de Gronden
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.