Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £161.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn declaring the war against terrorism President George W Bush also declared war on the financing of terrorism. Here, bankers, regulators and academics pose a variety of questions from their individual perspectives: What can financial institutions contribute to the suppression of terrorist financing? These and other questions are analysed here.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark Pieth
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.