All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book establishes the principles and patterns necessary to laying the foundation for capital and liquidity planning. Through an in-depth examination of financial situations, it leads family businesses to making wise, well-timed choices about the future of the business and the family.
- Author BiographyFRANCOIS M. de VISSCHER President of de Visscher & Co., Founder of Family Capital Growth Partners, co-founder of the Business Growth Alliance and a director and shareholder of his own family's global enterprise, N.V. Bekaert S.A. CRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide. JOHN L. WARD Co-founder of the Family Business Consulting Group Inc. He is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management, USA, and teaches strategic management, business leadership and family enterprise continuity.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,Franc Ois M. De Visscher,John L. Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.