CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates various ways of analyzing and allocating the operating and capital costs associated with collecting and treating wastewater and developing rates and charges that reasonably and equitably reflect the cost of service.
- Author BiographyTHE WATER ENVIRONMENT FEDERATION is a technical and educational organization with members from varied disciplines who work toward the WEF's vision of preservation and enhancement of the global water environment. The WEF network includes water quality professionals from 79 member associations in 30 countries. Its headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Water Environment Federation
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.