CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Financing the Green Transformation: How to Make Green Finance Work in Indonesia by Judith Bohnke, Katharina Richert, Ulrich Volz, Vanessa Eidt, Laura Knierim, Greta-Maria Roeber (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionExplores challenges for developing and emerging economies for enhancing green financing for sustainable, low-carbon investment, looking at Indonesia. Based on surveys in the Indonesian banking and corporate sectors and expert interviews, it devises innovative policy recommendations to develop a framework conducive to fostering green investments.
- Author BiographyUlrich Volz, Senior Lecturer, SOAS, University of London and Senior Research Fellow, German Development Institute. Judith Bohnke, Economist, KfW Development Bank. Vanessa Eidt, Economist, KfW Development Bank. Laura Knierim, Economist, KfW Development Bank. Katharina Richert, Lecturer, Department of Economics, University of Heidelberg. Greta-Maria Rober, Financial Sector Expert, Financial Systems Development Competence Centre, GIZ German Technical Cooperation.
- Author(s)Greta-Maria Roeber,Judith Bohnke,Katharina Richert,Laura Knierim,Ulrich Volz,Vanessa Eidt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 174 p.
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.