CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionChannelling your inner sex goddess does not have to mean going kinky, but sometimes it does. This book intends to give your inner sex goddess a voice. It offers expert advice on how to get in the mood for romance, the fun of foreplay and sex games and a working knowledge of interesting sexual positions.
- Author BiographyFlic Everett, a columnist and author specializing in relationship and lifestyle issues, writes for a variety of newspapers and magazines in the UK, including The Guardian, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Sunday Times Style, Company, Cosmopolitan, She, Elle, FHM and New Woman. She appears regularly on television and radio programmes. Flic lives in Manchester, England. Louise Weston has written for newspapers and glossy magazines in the UK for over ten years, and has hosted her own radio phone-in show on sex and relationship issues. She lives near Bath, England, with her husband and two cats.
- Author(s)Flic Everett,Louise Weston
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.