All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ghost, a birthday gift, and an ailing child are parts to a puzzle that will change the lives of one New Mexico family forever--from the bestselling author of Solomon's Oak.
- Author BiographyJo-Ann Mapson is the author of ten previous novels, including the beloved Solomon's Oak, winner of the American Library Association's 2011 RUSA Award for Women's Fiction, Hank & Chloe, Blue Rodeo (CBS TV movie), and the Los Angeles Times bestsellers The Wilder Sisters and Bad Girl Creek. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with her husband and their four dogs. Visit www.joannmapson.com.
- Author(s)Jo-Ann Mapson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date31/07/2014
- Weight509 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.