Consider these sponsored items
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichal Krasenkow provides a treasure trove of chess puzzles designed to stretch the minds of all players. Solutions are often hidden, spectacular and unexpected, and are specifically designed to improve a player's imagination and calculation.
- Author BiographyMichal Krasenkow is a Grandmaster, a multiple international tournament winner, a former top-ten player who reached the 2700 rating, and a two-time Polish Champion. He's a FIDE Senior Trainer and since 2010 has been the national coach of Poland.
- Author(s)Michael Krasenkow
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight27 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £35.41Trending at £36.34
- £14.95Trending at £15.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.96
- £8.57Trending at £9.94
- £14.48Trending at £19.87
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
- £4.84Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.