CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and user-friendly, this volume offers guidance to schools and school districts regarding 12 kinds of resources (including money) that corporations and local businesses can make available to the community in the United States. The author discusses the pros and cons of acquiring and using each resource, and explains how to forge lasting working relationships with the corporations to foster future contributions.
- Author(s)Gayle Jasso
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.