All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the post-World War II transformation of economics by constructing a history of the proof of its central dogma - that a competitive market economy may possess a set of equilibrium prices.
- Author BiographyTill Duppe is assistant professor of economics at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal. He is the author of The Making of the Economy. E. Roy Weintraub is professor of economics at Duke University. He is the author of How Economics Became a Mathematical Science.
- Author(s)E. Roy Weintraub,Till Duppe
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note11 halftones.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.