Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionLina was a precocious toddler whose life changed forever in the aftermath of her second MMR vaccine. The author tirelessly pursued every possible avenue to find a diagnosis, and more importantly a treatment for her daughter. This book can open the eyes and hearts and minds of all parents, whether they have a child with autism or not.
- Author BiographyHelena Hjalmarsson is a psychoanalyst whose practice is informed by Buddhist philosophy and the idea that everything is interconnected, the healing powers of true acceptance, and living in the now. She is the coauthor of The Quotable Book Lover and is published in Psychoanalytic Social Work. She has also published multiple articles in Swedish newspapers and magazines. She lives in New York City with her two girls, Lina and Elsa.
- Author(s)Helena Hjalmarsson
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width24 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.