All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)R. Trancik
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1986
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, plans, bibliography, index
- Weight632 g
- Width210 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Table Of ContentsWhat is Lost Space?; Development of Twentieth-Century Space; Urban Space Precedents; Three Theories of Urban Spatial Design; Case Studies; Toward an Integrated Approach to Urban Design; Notes; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyRoger Trancik has twenty years of professional and academic experience in urban design. He has held professorships at Harvard Graduate School of Design and Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden and is currently a professor in the Cornell University Landscape Architecture Program. He is a Member of the American Society of Landscape Architects and maintains an international consulting practice in Ithaca, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.