All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe events of 9/11 had a profound impact on American society, but they had an even more lasting effect on Muslims living in the US. Describing how Islam in America began as a strange cultural object and is gradually sinking into familiarity, this book is an up-close account of how Islam takes its American shape.
- Author BiographyMucahit Bilici is assistant professor of sociology at John Jay College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Mucahit Bilici
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 6 line drawings, 3 tables
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.