All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCredited with establishing a fundamentally new approach to leadership based on living systems theory, or, as she puts it, how Life organises , Margaret J. Wheatley shares her first-ever compendium of essays about her real-world experiences helping clients introduce more authentic, life-affirming practices into their organisations.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wheatley is president of The Berkana Institute and an internationally acclaimed speaker and writer. Wheatley's path-breaking book, Leadership and the New Science was first published in 1992. This book is credited with establishing a fundamentally new approach to how we think about organizations. It has been translated into many languages and won many awards, including Best Management book of 1992 in Industry Week, Top Ten Business Books of the 1990s in CIO Magazine, and Top Ten Business Books of all time by Xerox Corporation. A new edition was published in 1999, significantly revised, updated and expanded. The video of Leadership and the New Science, produced by CRM films, has also won several film awards. The third edition of Leadership and the New Science, expanded with new chapters dealing with terrorism, technology, and other topics will be released in September 2006.
- Author(s)Margaret J. Wheatley
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.