All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe first day of the school year is usually filled with excitement. With uniforms washed and shoes polished, friends reunite and catch up on holiday news. For many, especially those entering the school gates for the first time, it's also a day of trepidation. There's the fear of the unknown, unfamiliar faces and regimes of order and discipline.
- Author BiographyShireen Motala is the director of the Postgraduate Centre: Research and Innovation, and an associate professor in the faculty of education at the University of Johannesburg. She was the project leader for the Consortium for Research on Educational Access, Transitions and Equity (CREATE) South Africa project. Veerle Dieltiens is a PhD student at the University of the Witwatersrand. She was a lead researcher on CREATE project. Yusuf Sayed is a reader in international education at the University of Sussex. He is an education policy specialist, and his current research focuses on education policy formulation and implementation as it relates to concerns of financing, governance, equity, quality, rights, social justice, and transformation.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byShireen Motala,Veerle Dieltiens,Yusuf Sayed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.