All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionWho are we, and where do we come from? The fundamental drive to answer these questions is at the heart of Finding Your Roots. As Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. shows us, the tools of cutting-edge genomics and deep genealogical research now allow us to learn more about our roots, looking further back in time than ever before.
- Author BiographyHenry Louis Gates Jr is the Alphonse Fletcher Jr. University Professor and Director of the W. E. B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research at Harvard University, USA.
- Author(s)Henry Louis Gates
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight525 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byDavid Altshuler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.