All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide for students progressing through field work to help them review key skills and reinforce their field learning experience.
- Author BiographyUrania Ernest Glassman, MA, MSW, DSW, LCSW Dr. Glassman's role as director of field instruction spans 30 years. Her social work specializations are field education, group work, and clinical practice. She is currently Principal Investigator of a $1.4 million grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - HRSA for Wurzweiler School of Social Work Yeshiva University to train 2nd year students in clinical field placements with high risk adolescents and transitional age youth. Her recent volume with Sage, Group Work: A Humanistic and Skills Building Approach 2nd Ed., provides underpinning for the training design. Dr. Glassman maintains a long-standing clinical practice with individuals, families, and groups. She has written and presented papers on field education processes and experiential learning, training field educators, group work, and clinical practice. Dr. Glassman served on the Council on Social Work Education Commission on Educational Policy during the time when social work competencies were defined and field education as social work's signature pedagogy was branded. She was instrumental in the development of CSWE's field education symposium - now the field education track, co-founder of NANFED - North American Network of Field Educators and Directors, and of the NYC Red Apple Chapter of the International Association of Social Work with Groups, and has served as chair of these initiatives.
- Author(s)Urania E. Glassman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Work in the New Century
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.