All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.39
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of Australia's most admired blue-chip corporation and its founder.
- Author BiographyLindie Clark spent many hours interviewing Dick Dusseldorp before he passed away in April 2000. She had extensive access to internal company documents in researching this book. She has been heavily involved in public policy and management as both student and practitioner and was the recipient of a Harkness Fellowship to Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government in 1997.
- Author(s)Lindie Clark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.