All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionSets out to explore the true character and creative achievements of the author's great-grandfather Jacob Gordin, playwright extraordinaire and icon of the Yiddish stage. Shedding light on Gordin and his world, this work describes the commune he founded and led in Russia, his meteoric rise among Jewish New York's literati, and more.
- Author BiographyBeth Kaplan is a writer and actress in Canada. She teaches essay writing at Ryerson University in Toronto. Her own essays have appeared in the Globe and Mail and other newspapers and magazines.
- Author(s)Beth Kaplan
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note9 black-&-white photographs, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.