All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionHow does Buddhism view consciousness? This approachable introduction considers the nature of the mind.
- Author BiographyRatnaprabha was born Robin Cooper in London in 1954. After obtaining a First in Physics at Sussex University he went on to study the history and sociology of science and joined the Physics department of the Open University. In 1982 he was ordained into the Triratna Buddhist Order and given the name Ratnaprabha. Since then he has been teaching Buddhism and meditation across Europe, this is his second book.
- Author(s)Dharmachari Ratnaprabha
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBuddhist View
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.