All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the most trusted name in food, this book serves up the best recipes and techniques so home cooks can successfully produce bold-flavoured, juicy meat and vegetable dishes time and again. It includes page after page of informative tips with over 150 mouthwatering colour photographs.
- Author BiographyWritten by seasoned experts with hands-on experience, Fine Cooking magazine provides readers with the techniques and recipes needed to create a variety of great-tasting food.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour thoughout, 160 photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byEditors of Fine Cooking Magazine
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.