All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles on the subject from America's premier woodworking magazine. Filled with focused advice on how to choose and customise a workbench, it offers the best projects and designs, ranging from traditional to special-purpose workbenches and those sporting the innovations and hardware.
- Author BiographyFine Woodworking magazine has been publishing the best woodworking information for small-shop woodworkers since 1975 to help them gain essential knowledge and build lifelong skills. More articles, videos and interactive features can be found at www.finewoodworking.com.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byFine Woodworking
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.