CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the physics and properties of multi-gate field-effect transistors (MuGFETs), how they are made and how circuit designers can use them to improve the performances of integrated circuits. This book describes the evolution of the MOS transistor from classical structures to SOI (silicon-on-insulator) and then to MuGFETs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJ. P. Colinge
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.