All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionProposing a unified view for a dynamic probabilistic approach for graduate students and researchers in physics, economics and finance.
- Author BiographyUbaldo Garibaldi is First Researcher at the IMEM-CNR, Italy, where he researches the foundations of probability, statistics and statistical mechanics, and the application of finite Markov chains to complex systems. Enrico Scalas is Assistant Professor of Physics at the University of Eastern Piedmont, Italy. His research interests are anomalous diffusion and its applications to complex systems, the foundations of statistical mechanics, and agent-based simulations in physics, finance and economics.
- Author(s)Enrico Scalas,Ubaldo Garibaldi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 34 exercises
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.