All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally, engineers have used laboratory testing to investigate the behavior of metal structures and systems. From concept to assembly, this book provides Civil and Structural engineers with the concepts and procedures needed to build accurate numerical models without using expensive laboratory testing methods.
- Author(s)Ben Young,Ehab Ellobody,Ran Feng
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.