All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account that gives equal attention to the combinatorial, logical and applied aspects of partially ordered sets.
- Author BiographyNathalie Caspard is an Assistant Professor in the Laboratoire d'Algorithmique, Complexite et Logique (LACL) at Universite Paris Est. Bruno Leclerc is an Honorary Member of the Centre d'Analyse et de Mathematique Sociales of the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (School of High Studies in Social Sciences) in Paris, and of the CNRS. Bernard Monjardet is Emeritus Professor at the Universite Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne.
- Author(s)Bernard Monjardet,Bruno Leclerc,Nathalie Caspard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus. 15 tables 120 exercises
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.