Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionFinite reductive groups and their representations lie at the heart of group theory. This volume treats linear representations of finite reductive groups and their modular aspects together with Hecke algebras, complex reflection groups, quantum groups, arithmetic groups, Lie groups, symmetric groups and general finite groups.</p>
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight702 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarc Cabanes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.