All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Fred Karlsson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Abbreviations. 1. Introduction 2. Pronunciation and sound structure 3. Word structure 4. Two important sound alternations 5. The declension of nominals 6. The conjugation of verbs 7. Sentence structure 8. The nominative case and the partitive case 9. The genitive case, total objects and possessive suffixes 10. The six local cases 11. Other cases 12. Numbers and numerals 13. Pronouns 14. Tenses 15. Moods 16. The passive 17. Infinitives 18. Participles 19. Comparison of adjectives 20. Other word classes and clitics 21. Word formation 22. The colloquial spoken language Appendix 1. Appendix 2.
- Author BiographyFred Karlsson is Professor Emeritus of General Linguistics at the University of Helsinki.
Save on Language
- £25.94Trending at £32.10
- £10.50Trending at £17.54
- £13.70Trending at £17.04
- £23.27Trending at £28.90
- £29.73Trending at £31.90
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
- £27.81Trending at £29.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.