All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSahlberg has thoroughly updated his groundbreaking account of how Finland built a world-class education system during the past four decades. In this international bestseller, Sahlberg traces the evolution of Finnish education policies and highlights how they differ from the United States and much of the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyPasi Sahlberg is a visiting professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA and former Director General of CIMO (Centre for International Mobility and Cooperation) at the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Author(s)Pasi Sahlberg
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSeries on School Reform
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byDiane Ravitch,Andy Hargreaves
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.