Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £35.00
- £27.00Trending at £39.33
- £22.86Trending at £29.95
- £24.49Trending at £34.45
- £24.47Trending at £36.53
- £17.32Trending at £17.73
- £11.79Trending at £14.69
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the final decade of each century from the 15th to the 20th, this work investigates factors such as cultural and economic attitudes, and artistic, scientific and political change. It finds that a consciousness of time has influenced the way people perceive their place in history.
- Author BiographyAsa Briggs is one of Britain's most distinguished and widely published historians. He has been Vice-Chancellor of the University of Sussex, Provost of Worcester College, Oxford, and Chancellor of the Open University. Daniel Snowman has written several books on twentieth-century American social and cultural history. For many years he was Chief Producer, Features, at the BBC.
- Author(s)Asa Briggs,Daniel Snowman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2000
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note84 b&w illustrations, 34 colour plates
- Weight680 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.