Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide will assist all serious students of firefighting in developing a thorough understanding of the bestselling fourth edition of Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics. This practical study guide gives updated questions and new sections that offer training, development, and guidance which can benefit everyone in the fire service.
- Author BiographyDeputy Assistant Chief John Norman is a veteran of more than 40 years in the fire service, with a wide range of experience. He has fought fires in rural, suburban, and urban settings. Now retired, Norman was Chief of Special Operations with the New York Fire Department from 2001 to 2007. Until that date, as a Battalion Chief, he had been assigned to the 16th Battalion in Harlem. In the days after the collapse of the Twin Towers, Norman was designated as the Search and Rescue manager for the World Trade Center site. He operated in that position as a member of the Incident Commanders General Staff for two months before assuming his assignment as the Chief in Charge of the Special Operations Command on a full-time basis. Chief Norman is also the author of Fire Department Special Operations.
- Author(s)John Norman
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.