All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow a modern-day mine disaster turned a Pennsylvania community into a ghost town.
- Author BiographyDeKok is a journalist who has been covering the Anthracite region of Pennsylvania since the late 1970s
- Author(s)David Dekok
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight27 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.