CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at what works and what does not for burning fat and calories, increasing metabolic rates, and losing weight, revealing such facts as dehydration slows metabolism and overloading on protein-rich foods will cause fatigue.
- Author BiographyLyssie Lakatos and Tammy Lakatos Shames, registered dietitians, nutritionists, and personal trainers, are the founders of Healthy Happenings, Inc., a company that provides consultations to more than 300 corporations. Their advice has appeared in Self, Family Circle, Woman's Day, and Good Housekeeping. They live in New York City.
- Author(s)Lyssie Lakatos,Tammy Lakatos Shames
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.