All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £22.63
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £10.98Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures nearly all of the ancient glass objects in the collection of the Princeton University Art Museum. In this title, an introductory essay by an award-winning scholar summarizes the history of Greek, Roman, and Byzantine glass, with a special emphasis on people and on the processes they used to create and decorate these artefacts.
- Author BiographyAnastassios Antonaras is archaeologist-museologist at the Museum of Byzantine Culture, Thessaloniki.
- Author(s)Anastasios Antonaras
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note556 color + 40 b-w illus.
- Weight2903 g
- Width248 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.