All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Absorbing and brilliant ... Game of Thrones without the dragons' THE TIMES The third book in Sidebottom's epic series set in third century Rome; a dramatic era of murder, coup, counter-rebellions and civil war.
- Author BiographyDr Harry Sidebottom teaches classical history at the University of Oxford, where he is a lecturer at Lincoln College. He has an international reputation as a scholar, having published widely on ancient warfare, classical art and the cultural history of the Roman Empire. Fire and Sword is the third book in the acclaimed series, Throne of the Caesars, and follows his bestselling series, Warrior of Rome. He divides his time between Oxford and Newmarket in Suffolk, where he lives which his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Harry Sidebottom
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThrone of the Caesars
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight612 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.73Trending at £5.37
- £4.77Trending at £5.59
- £4.55Trending at £4.77
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £8.08Trending at £8.95
- £10.49Trending at £11.35
- £6.32Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.