All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.57Trending at £9.96
- £10.18Trending at £14.01
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £24.81Trending at £26.33
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.88Trending at £7.99
- £27.18Trending at £29.69
About this product
- DescriptionWith graphic prints, photographs, a timeline, and a glossary, this engaging and insightful technography sheds light on one of the most important inventions in the history of the human race.
- Author BiographyRoger Pauly teaches history at the University of Central Arkansas.
- Author(s)Roger Pauly
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note23 Halftones, black and white
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.