CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Fired Clay in Four Porcelain Clusters: A Comparative Study of Energy Use, Production/Environmental Ecology, and Kiln Development in Arita, Hong Kong, Jingdezhen, and Yingge by Tai-Wei Lim (Hardback, 2014)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £6.78Trending at £6.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
- £18.47Trending at £20.14
- £7.44Trending at £9.44
- £12.30Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how energy use has evolved with technological advancements and changing social norms and ideas in environmental conservation and productive output in the ceramics-making industry. The four cities or towns of Arita, Hong Kong, Jingdezhen, and Yingge are the settings for this research.
- Author BiographyTai Wei Lim is assistant professor of the Department of Japanese Studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Tai-Wei Lim
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white halftones, 11 tables
- Weight481 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.