Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems are about the consuming fire of longing, in God's presence and absence, they reflect a year of journey, and considers life in all of its positive and negitive glory. The author has tried to walk the middle path between transparency and resistance, providing footnotes and longer notes to help the reader to find further information.
- Author BiographyLaurie Patton, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Early Indian Religions and Chair of Department of Religion at Emory University. She earned her BA from Harvard University and her Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and is the author of many scholarly articles on Hinduism. Patton is editor of Jewels of Authority: Women and Textual Tradition in Hindu India (Oxford University Press, 2002) and Authority, Anxiety, and Canon: Essays in Vedic Interpretation *(SUNY, 1994).
- Author(s)Dean Laurie Patton
- PublisherWhite Cloud Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Cloud Press
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lika Tov
- Foreword byNarendra Panjwani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.