Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the development of the cotton industries in Britain and America in the eighteenth to twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyMary B. Rose is Senior Lecturer in Business History in the Management School at the University of Lancaster. She is the author of The Gregs of Quarry Bank Mill (1986) and received the 1996 Alan Ball prize for her edited volumeThe Lancashire Cotton Industry: A History since 1700. She is past president of the Association of Business Historians and currently Director of the Pasold Research Fund.
- Author(s)Mary B. Rose
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 tables
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Feinstein,Patrick O'Brien,Barry Supple,Peter Temin,Gianni Toniolo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.