All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for the USMLE Step 2 CK that helps you ace the board. It includes 450 cases, and more than 100 clinical images, diagrams, and tables, and active recall Q&As.
- Author BiographyTao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at The University of Louisville, Louisville, KY. He is the founder of USMLE Rx.com, an online subscription database of USMLE review questions. Elizabeth Eby Halvorson, MD, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Class of 2009, Resident, Department of Pediatrics, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Wake Forest, NC.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eby Halvorson,Tao Le
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA & L Review
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight1127 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.19
- £14.70Trending at £15.94
- £20.87Trending at £24.20
- £23.91Trending at £29.95
- £11.70Trending at £14.63
- £10.97Trending at £14.94
- £10.94Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.