All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in association with the British Red Cross, this title gives you the knowledge you need if a baby or child falls ill or gets hurt. Using step-by-step photographs, it tells you how to treat babies and children for more than 100 medical conditions and injuries from minor cuts and burns to meningitis and asthma attacks.
- Author BiographyThe British Red Cross cares for people in crisis and is one of the leading providers of First Aid education in the U.K.
- Author(s)Vivien J Armstrong
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/11/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.