All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers step-by-step instructions for dealing with potential emergency situations and advice on caring for a pet bird.
- Author BiographyJULIE RACH is the author of several titles in Howells Happy Healthy Pet Series, including The Cockatiel and The Budgie, and was an editor of BirdTalk magazine. She resides in California with her African Grey, Sindbad. GARY A. GALLERSTEIN, DVM specializes in veterinary care for birds. He is the author of The Complete Bird Owners Handbook (Howell Book House, 1994).
- Author(s)Julie Rach
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/1998
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleAn owner's guide to a happy, healthy pet
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.