All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire second year of medical school, this book assumes little prior knowledge, and includes important background material most other reviews leave out.
- Author BiographyTao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Jared A. White,Tao Le,Vinayak Muralidhar,William Hwang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFirst Aid Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1769 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £29.14Trending at £29.97
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.