All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers what you need to know to score strong clerkship evaluations. This title helps you prepare for every core rotation: medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, psychiatry, and emergency medicine.
- Author BiographyTao Le, MD, MHS Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics Chief, Division of Allergy and Immunology Department of Medicine University of Louisville Louisville, Kentucky Vikas Bhushan, MD is a practicing diagnostic radiologist based in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)James S. Yeh,Tao Le,Vikas Bhushan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFirst Aid Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight1064 g
- Width231 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.