All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of twelve interviews with award-winning film editors who discuss the art and craft of editing in the twenty-first century. This title explores the transition of editing from the age of celluloid to the digital age. It offers a survey of film editing and preserves its history through the voices of its practitioners.
- Author BiographyGabriella Oldham is a freelance writer. Her books include First Cut: Conversations with Film Editors (UC Press), and Keaton's Silent Shorts.
- Author(s)Gabriella Oldham
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.91Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £3.89Trending at £7.00
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £11.65Trending at £16.70
- £28.00Trending at £33.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.